One of the keys to reaching your goals is to eliminate any escape routes. It is tempting to retreat to safety and comfort when challenges and difficulties arise. To avoid turning around and abandoning your goals, you must make going forward more compelling then going back.
- Creating a detailed business analysis, outlining problems, opportunities and solutions for a business
- Budgeting and forecasting
- Defining business requirements and reporting them back to stakeholders
- Planning and monitoring
- Minimum 1 -2 years of experience as a business analyst
- Experience working with financial projects can be an added advantage
- Diploma (Preferred)